Experienced Facilities Coordinator – BrusselsBack
Have you studied facility management and want to build a successful career in a growing company that will allow you to have many responsibilities very quickly? Or have you been working as a facilities coordinator and are seeking for more responsibilities? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that will allow you to be in charge? Then, you might be interested in this position as a facilities coordinator!
Created in 2008, Blake & Partners is a Recruitment Consultancy that has never stopped growing and has now offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Amsterdam and Luxemburg. In this spirit of expansion, we are also soon launching Frankfurt and later on Rotterdam. The objective is actually to conquer the world of recruitment by being in all strategic locations and by focusing on the most important markets. This is why we focus on IT, Finance and Engineering profiles. Blake & Partners’ ambition never stops and this is why we are looking for a facilities coordinator who is going to coordinate the opening of our new offices and to participate to the maintenance of our current offices.
Excited by this awesome opportunity? Then come and join our family!
- You provide support in facilities and logistics
- You ensure that all facilities are well-maintained
- You are the contact person of our suppliers
- You help find new offices and participate in their opening by overseeing their renovation and move
- You are responsible for the maintenance of our current offices
- You find solutions for issues linked to hardware (phones, computers, etc.)
- You are responsible for the incoming and outcoming post
- You will eventually be responsible for the contracts and providers linked to security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology, etc.
- You have a diploma in facility management or 1 to 3 years experience in facilities coordination
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English and French and/or Dutch
- You have a driving license and are willing to spend some time on the road
- You are good in time management and planning
- You are proactive, organised and are good at multitasking
- You have good typing and computer skills
- You have technical skills that will allow you to maintain office equipment
- You can work under pressure and with short deadlines
- You are able to solve problems and deal with conflicting demands
- You like working in a corporate environment
- You are dynamic and motivated
- An attractive salary starting from 35K/year depending on your experience
- A company car, a fuel card and a phone subscription
- The package also includes meal vouchers and insurances (health, group and dental)
- You will also have a computer and phone on the workplace
- You will be part of a growing and ambitious company
- You will be an asset by participating to the constant growth of the company