Junior Sales Consultant – BrusselsBack
Are you looking for a new job opportunity in which you can express your talent as a sales person, make a lot of money and still have fun? Are you a competitive person looking for an exciting challenge in the sales area? Do you want to work in a company that is going to reward your accomplishments? Then, you are at the right place.
At Blake & Partners, we are looking for ambitious people who share our need to conquer the world. Our expansion hasn’t stopped for 10 years since we have grown from 1 office in Brussels to 5 in strategic locations around Europe, from 2 to 120 collaborators and from 1 to 3 brands – Finance, IT and Engineering. Since our success wouldn’t be possible without our consultants, we work as a meritocracy in order to reward them for their accomplishments.
Do you want to be part of our history and become a successful junior sales consultant? Come and join our team!
- As a junior sales consultant, you qualify your clients’ needs in order to find candidates as soon as possible
- You write ads according to your clients’ requirements
- You are in charge of the entire recruitment process: you prepare the candidates for their interviews and provide them with a feedback
- You communicate with clients and candidates by phone and create a relationship of trust with them
- You analyse the market to find new clients and new candidates
- You have a Bachelor or a Master’s degree
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch
- You are success-driven and ambitious
- Our meritocratic environment is a motivation for you
- Working under pressure is a challenge that motivates you
- You have negotiation skills
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic and want to work in a growing company
- A previous experience in sales is not needed
- An attractive salary with unlimited commissions, meal vouchers, group, health and dental insurances
- Various and attractive targets: company car, fuel card, bottles of champagne, lunch club, mystery trips, office targets, etc.
- Thanks to various trainings, you will learn all the tricks that will allow you to become a specialist
- A corporate environment that focuses on meritocracy, success and fun